Dr. Pooja Gupta MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017
I'm very much satisfied with Dr. Gupta and will visit her for future, my bad luck is not able do my delivery by her but I'm satisfied with over all pregnancy visits.

April 23rd, 2016
Terrible bedside manner
Terrible bedside manner

February 8th, 2015
Wonderful experience
I had the most memorable experience with Dr.Gupta throughout my pregnancy and fortunately during labor. She made us feel comfortable through the biggest event of our life. She was patient, never rushed or panicky and made us feel cared for through the whole time. She encouraged me when I was about to give up during pushing and facilitated normal delivery of a healthy baby! The nurses at Paoli were wonderful and I would go there over and over again!!

November 10th, 2014
Follow Up On Original Review "Worst Experience With An MD"
I'm writing this review as a follow up to the original review I wrote and in response to the other reviewer who stated I just wanted to "voice my opinion" and I needed to "trust the dr's judgment"- well had I not followed up with a second opinion with a different ob-gyn from a different practice, my fertility would have been completed destroyed. Those were the exact words from my Dr. Had I "trusted" Dr. Gupta's inaccurate diagnosis my endometriosis would have crushed my ovaries and they would have needed to be removed. By getting a prompt second opinion I was finally able to conceive. The issue with Dr. Gupta is not personal, it has to do with irresponsibly diagnosing a patient's condition without any diagnostic testing. Dr. Gupta insisted my issue was not gynecological based purely on symptoms, which were very likely gynecological, and through further testing were found to be 100% gynecological and due to endometriosis which she insisted I did not have. Some people may have had a good experience with Dr. Gupta, and that's wonderful, however the lack of concern about my pain, refusal to listen, and insistence on diagnosis without any diagnostic testing could have left me with permanent irreversible damage. I hope Dr. Gupta reads this review and learns how to better handle patients.

September 30th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Gupta was wonderful! She answered my questions and took the time with me that I needed. She was direct and honest, calling me to see how I was doing. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. The phones are answered promptly, they greet you with smiles on their faces when you walk in the office. I would recommend this team to any woman who may need an OB/GYN Physician's group.

April 21st, 2014
Horrible experience! She replaced another doctor at the practice who was pleasant and thorough....Gupta is the complete opposite. She shrugged off my concerns completely. Another doctor had ordered some tests for me and wanted me to discuss with Dr Gupta but she shrugged everything I said, including my past records of this condition, off without any thought or regard. I won't be using her again! Complete waste of time to deal with someone who has no bedside manner and is unprofessional!

March 12th, 2014
Awesome OB
I was a little apprehensive before seeing Dr. Gupta since she was the newest member in the practice. After meeting her, I felt so much at ease on making the right choice. She is very friendly and incredibly knowleadgeable about the subject. I would recommend her to all my friends. Her Staff could improve though.

January 17th, 2014
Dr Gupta- Great Valley Ob Gyn group
I would recommend Dr. Pooja Gupta highly owing to her sweet bed side manners as well as total command over her profession. Some of her other partners are a bit rude and un-professional but overall the practice is great and makes you feel at home. Me and my daughter both are now seeing Dr. Gupta and both of us have just good words to say about her and her follow-ups. Would recommend her without any doubt at all. Thank you Dr. Pooja.

November 19th, 2013
Thanks Dr. Gupta
Great 1st visit..Very pleasant lady..Very informed as well about the latest options and surgical procedures. Just a pleasure to talk to..Would highly recommend

August 19th, 2013
Great Visit..Thoroughly Impressed with Dr. Pooja Gupta
I got to see Dr Pooja Gupta for the 1st time in Exton last month... I am not sure about the other 2 reviewers, but they seem to be from biased patients who are more interested in voicing their opinions rather than trusting the doc's judgement...I found her to be well informed, courteous and totally up to speed with current treatments out there...Do you realize how tough it can be to find OB GYN's with such expertise..As I talked to other patients and nurses, I realized that Dr. Gupta is probably the most experienced surgeon in the whole practice when it comes to laproscopic procedures..I was totally impressed..Thank you Dr. Gupta, you have found in me a patient for life...I will be more than happy to refer her for any ob and gyn treatments for my friends and family

April 12th, 2013
awful experience
My daughter has been in severe pain for weeks and can't walk. Hip and sciatic pain untreatable with Advil as well as severe bleeding and pain during her period. All signs lead to Endometriosis, which she didn't disagree with, but refused laparoscopic testing to confirm with no basis or reasoning. I can't have my 14 year old not walking for weeks doubled over in pain, and unable to resume sports. Or worse yet- not prevent infertility. She did nothing other than prescribe BC, and sent us on our way. The DR office couldn't even call in a RX to my pharmacy for a nuvaring because they are not allowed?? Never heard of such a thing. Not only did she deny us any testing to confirm..... She did not even touch her to check for where her pain was. No examination whatsoever. May have been my worst experience with a DR ever

May 19th, 2017