A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Hingorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Hingorani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hingorani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Hingorani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Hingorani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Hingorani practice?
- Dr. Pooja Hingorani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Hingorani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Hematologists.