A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Hingorani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hingorani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hingorani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Hingorani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hingorani graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Hingorani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Hingorani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Hingorani practice?
- Dr. Pooja Hingorani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Hingorani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.