A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Luthra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pooja Luthra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Luthra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Luthra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Luthra MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Luthra practice?
- Dr. Pooja Luthra has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Luthra practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Endocrinologists.