A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Luthra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pooja Luthra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Luthra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Luthra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luthra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pooja Luthra practice?
Dr. Pooja Luthra practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Endocrinologists.