A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Paranjpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pooja Paranjpe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paranjpe
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paranjpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjpe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Paranjpe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Deep-Rashm Paranjpe MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pooja D. Paranjpe practice?
- Dr. Pooja Paranjpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Internists.