A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pooja Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja S Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pooja S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pooja Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pooja Patel practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Reading Family Physicians.