A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Voria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Voria, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voria graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Voria has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Ramnath Voria MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pooja R. Voria practice?
- Dr. Pooja Voria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pooja Voria practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omak, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Everett, WA.
See Omak Radiologists.