Dr. Poombavai Nagappan MD Patient Reviews

3.0

June 28th, 2013
Mrs
Dr Nagappan is a good doctor. Unfortunately she works in a terrible clinic. It is hard to get an appointment here, they make you wait quite awhile and when I wanted to talk to her on the phone I was told this was not allowed. If you want an impersonal experience and like being treated like a number then you have found the right place. So sad that such a talented doctor works here.

April 23rd, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Naggapan is a wonderful doctor. Can't understand the negative reviews I read here. I've been going to her for over 10 years and she's the best MD I've had. She has always seemed very thorough and is very willing to go above and beyond to schedule me for specialists and special tests. Always friendly and I feel she has genuine concern for me as a person. She's from India, but her English is excellent and not at all difficult to understand, as one reviewer said.

January 11th, 2011
Dangerous doctor
She doesnt speak english and is hard to understand. She wrote me prescriptions for drugs that were not correct and i was sent to the hospital for poisoning when my heart beat became irregular. i nearly died.

October 11th, 2010
I have recommended her to many, many friends
Dr. Nagappan is the best doctor I've ever had. When I moved from Oregon to California, I wished I could have brought her with me. Because of her, I am the best health I have ever been in. I never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes for my appointment. Her memory is fantastic. She is very caring, and I feel she is an incredible doctor. Anyone who says otherwise, has to be crazy or just got her on an off day.

April 14th, 2010
Look Elsewhere for good care
Dr. seems to listen, but is distracted. Almost get the feeling she just doesn't care. AFter care follow up is very bad. Very hard to get to talk to the Doctor by phone.