A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Alaigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Alaigh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaigh graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Alaigh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Lata Alaigh MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poonam L. Alaigh practice?
- Dr. Poonam Alaigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Poonam Alaigh practices Internal Medicine near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Internists.