A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poonam Doshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Dr. Doshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Nitin Doshi MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Poonam N. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Poonam Doshi has 16 office locations.
Dr. Poonam Doshi practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.