A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Gogia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Gogia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogia graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gogia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Gogia BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poonam Gogia practice?
- Dr. Poonam Gogia has 1 office location.
Dr. Poonam Gogia practices Internal Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Internists.