A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poonam Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam D Joshi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Poonam D. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Poonam Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Poonam Joshi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists and Elk Grove Village Infectious Disease Doctors.