A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Kapadia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapadia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Brij Kapadia MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poonam B. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Poonam Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Poonam Kapadia practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.