Overall Review

February 7th, 2014
Love Dr. Singh! My girls have been going to her their whole lives and we love her! I trust her 100% and love her nurses! The front desk needs some work, they can be rude, depends on who is working. But she is an amazing doctor!

September 29th, 2013
I absolutely love Dr Singh! She is not just a great doctor but a great person. She is very kind hearted and really loves kids. We have been seeing her for 10 years and my 3 kids have never seen anyone else. She is very confident in herself and has great experience. She has never been wrong in diagnosing my girls. I trust her 100% and would recommend her to anyone! Now the big girl that works the front desk? She is another story! She is incredibly rude and unfriendly! I hate to see her sitting there when we go, she is just not nice :-(

May 8th, 2012
I love Dr. Singh
Our family was blackballed from FM 1960 pediatrics because I questioned one of their doctors. I had to find a new pediatrician. Although Dr. Singh is 20-30 minutes away from us, it is worth the drive to have a pediatrician that actually listens to you. I do need to admit that our family misses Dr. Chang. He had a bit of North Carolina in him, just like our family. I used to take the girls(4) to the Louetta office, so we got to know Dr. Fowler. She was very good with the girls, paying attention to each of them as they went through the teenage years. Now I am back to seeing Dr. Singh in Tomball with Tatum, the baby of the family. Dr. Singh spent a lot of time with us on our most recent visit. I was not aware that kids need a second dose of the Chicken Pox vaccine, so I had to bring my youngest daughter into the office with pox on her and I was glad that we were not treated the way we were when my oldest girls were sick. All in all, I would send anyone with a child to Dr.Singh's office. I have even had her husband evaluate headaches two of my daughters were having and he was correct both times.

March 23rd, 2012
Wonderful Pediatrician!
I have been taking my two boys to Dr. Singh for about 5 years now and she is wonderful!! I was afraid that I would never find a pediatrician as good as our original one who was just too far away but a friend recommended Dr. Singh to us so we took a chance and it worked out great. My oldest son has ADHD and has to be seen every three months for his med eval and it is always easy to get an appt and they never make us wait forever in the waiting room even when they are really packed. If one of my boys is sick and needs to be seen right away they will also do everything they can to squeeze them into the schedule so they can be seen same day or the very next day. Dr. Singh has a wonderful bedside manner and all the kids seem to love her. Since we've started using her I have found out that many of my friends and neighbors also use her as well and just love her!!

March 17th, 2011
My kids love going to see Dr. Singh. She knows my kids and really cares for them!

October 2nd, 2009
wonderful pediatrician
Dr. Singh took wonderful care of my child when we needed her the most. Her staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely continue using her.