A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Maroly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Maroly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroly graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Maroly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Vaman Maroly MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poonam V. Maroly practice?
- Dr. Poonam Maroly has 1 office location.
Dr. Poonam Maroly practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.