Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by jazzy errikson on Aug 24th, 2016

best doctor pt experience ever , very helpful, easy to follow instructions written on after visit summery .

excillent doctor show details excillent doctor
by jodi on Jan 20th, 2016

excellent doctor , she able to answer most of my questions , very happy with my visit

Recommend to my friends show details Recommend to my friends
by PK on Jan 20th, 2016

Most helpful visit . Answer all my questions I will highly recommend her . Teach you lot about alternate medicine

Patient for OB show details Patient for OB
by Leilani on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr. Raje is a great doctor. She answers all of mine and my spouse's questions and is very thorough in her explanations. She gives great advice and tips on health and pregnancy. I absolutely love her and so excited that she will be delivering our daughter!

The most rude doctor I ever met show details The most rude doctor I ever met
by Eve on Feb 12th, 2014

She is the most rude doctor you could ever visit to. Absence of politeness and she highly lacks listening ability. People go to visit doctors to find out the solutions of their problem but she is one of those who gets mad if you ask her any question. So, think 1000 times before you make an appointment with her.

Jul 23rd, 2013

I went in hoping for an answer for my very undesirable knee pain. I was laughed at, and told there is nothing physically wrong with me because of my young age. At one point she used the phrase "I dont know how to help you". She did no assessments on me other than a depression worksheet (Which, by the way was completely offensive and uncalled for). After I asked further questions, she guessed physical therapy could help, but never set up a referral. She then left the room without a closing statement and pointed to the lobby. Apparently, my visit was over.

Jun 23rd, 2010

Visited her at Open Cities Health Center. Completely satisfied with the time she spent with me. I will go to her again.