A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poonam Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poonam Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Poonam K. Singh practice?
Dr. Poonam Singh practices Internal Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Internists.