Learn more about Dr. Poonam Somai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poonam Somai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poonam Somai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Somai graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Somai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poonam Ramesh Somai MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Poonam R. Somai practice?
- Dr. Poonam Somai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Poonam Somai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Gallatin Internists and Gallatin Rheumatologists.