Dr. Poonam Soni MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Manahawkin, NJ

no change

September 22nd, 2016
New Internist
Dr. Soni was very caring and listened to everything I was telling her. I would recommend her to friends. She understood all I was saying. She spent extra time with me due to multiple diagnosis.

September 17th, 2016
The worst doctor I've ever been to. No bedside manner or compassion for her patients. Yelled at me in her office because of a mistake the pharmacy made, when I called her office because the cvs told me I had no refills left, and then they called and were told I did. She proceeded to lecture me on how they are to busy to deal with this kind of garbage! When I tried to cut the visit short, because I was extremely uncomfortable with her attitude, she said well are you coming back to us?! I said I don't now I just want to leave right now that I didn't come to the doctor to get yelled at, she responded, "well don't call us when you need your refill" Shes a nasty nasty woman.

May 11th, 2015
Great bedside manner!

July 19th, 2012
Mrs/ College graduate/ Mother/ Business Mgnt
If you need a flu shot, a sick visit for an obvious, infection... she is the doctor. She is apethetic, and barely acceptable, I do not even know why I continue to go there.

May 11th, 2011
No personality
Good diagnostician. Doesn't listen, cuts you off. Lacks personality. She needs to relax a bit more and not talk down to patients. Needs to also understand that patients have specialists not in this area that they have trusted for years and still see regularly and she can't interfere with their prescribing. She needs to work together with all concerned.

March 27th, 2009
Take everything with a grain of salt....
I am a new patient of Dr. Soni, and I have to say that I am very pleased. Her office staff was very friendly, and helpful. The doctor was extremely nice, and had a wonderful bedside manner. She was very knowledgeable and thorough. I was able to get an appointment the next day, and only had to wait a few minutes to see the doctor. One of the best doctor experiences that I've ever had.