A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooneh Alborzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alborzi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Alborzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alborzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pooneh Alborzi practice?
Dr. Pooneh Alborzi practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.