A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Herman Memorial City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poong Young Kim MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Poong Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Poong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Poong Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.