A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghassemi Bakhtiari graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Ghassemi Bakhtiari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Beaufort County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari practice?
- Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Poopak Ghassemi Bakhtiari practices Emergency Medicine near Sunrise, FL.