A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poorna Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poorna Subramaniam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Subramaniam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poorna Subramaniam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Poorna Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Poorna Subramaniam has 1 office location.
Dr. Poorna Subramaniam practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.