A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manikantan graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Manikantan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan practice?
- Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Ware, MA.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists and Springfield Pain Management Doctors.