A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Manikantan graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Manikantan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manikantan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan practice?
Dr. Poornachandran Manikantan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Ware, MA.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists and Springfield Pain Management Doctors.