A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poornima Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poornima Deshmukh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Deshmukh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- In Progress
- CentraState Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poornima Vasudeo Deshmukh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Poornima V. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Poornima Deshmukh has 1 office location.
Dr. Poornima Deshmukh practices Anesthesiology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Anesthesiologists.