Learn more about Dr. Poornima Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poornima Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poornima Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Rao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poornima Rao MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Poornima Rao practice?
- Dr. Poornima Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Poornima Rao practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists and Canonsburg Endocrinologists.