Dr. Poorti Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Poorti Riley?

April 10th, 2017

Dr. Riley is concerned, patient, and professional

She beats any doc I have ever visited in my 66 years. Her assistants are also the most professional I have yet encountered in Florida. She says her goals is low to no pain from surgery. I had no pain after my hysterectomy and healed quickly. I highly recommend this doc.

March 9th, 2017

Very disappointed only wanted my money stay away!!!!!

Beware they charged a large amount without checking with my insurance company first. I called my insurance company and they said those test where covered and did not understand why the Dr Rileys office charge me and they will investigate.

October 18th, 2016

Awesome Gynocolgist!

Dr Riley and her entire team are awesome! I was referred to her since I moved here a few years ago and so happy to have found her. Her office and entire staff are the best. Can only say good positive things!! I highly recommend Dr. Riley!

October 17th, 2016

Very knowlegable, thoughtful and professional team

Dr. Riley acted in my best interest . When a very large tumor was being removed , rather than abort the laparoscopic procedure (less invasive) as many physicians would have, she took the extra time to finish vs being cut from hip to hip.

October 9th, 2016

Compassion

I have been a patient of Dr. Riley's for over 8 years. Her compassion is something that you rarely find anymore. She has literally held my hand thru my concerns and issues. Dr. Riley takes the time to explain what she is doing and what needs to be done. I appreciate her directness while at the same time keeping me calm.

September 12th, 2016

Excellent experience

As a first time patient I had an exceptionally nice experience at Dr. Riley's office. I was seen on-time and I felt very comfortable during the appointment. All of my questions were answered and she was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this office!

July 26th, 2016

Great office! I came in after seeing two other gynecologist who could not help me with my issue. After one visit I knew that I was in the right office. Go see the girls at Dr. Riley's office.

February 2nd, 2016

Extremely satisfied

I wish there was an extremely satisfied option, because I would have checked it. I have seen all of the providers here over the years and each is nicer than the next!

January 21st, 2016

Pleased

I read reviews about this office and was hesitant at first but figured I would form my own opinion. I did wait a little bit but it was worth it. All of my worries were calmed and I was able to come up with a plan with the doctor for my care. I do have future appointments and do feel we decided to be a little overly cautious but I would prefer that due to my family history. They do collect after the visit but I am used to that from other offices. The staff were all so kind and patient with me as I was so nervous.

January 20th, 2016

BAD DR only wants $$$$

They tell people they have bad pap smears with possible cancerous cells, 2 in my family alone & 1 on the phone while I was checking out. Needing an additional 3 big money tests to make sure it wasn't. I had all 3 procedures done and NOTHING was found, I switched to a new OBGYN and was given a clear bill of health. I explained to new DR what had happened and he looked at my charts and he said never in all his career had that sort of results with paps. This office I feel is only out to make money. I will NEVER GO BACK

October 19th, 2015

Best Dr in Ocala

Dr Poorti Riley is patient, kind and understanding. Does latest procedures with expertise and was home from hospital same day and never felt better. It was a blessing to be in such good care of a doctor that goes the extra mile to do surgery the least invasive and best way possible. Would not go anywhere else.

July 29th, 2015

I think overall the experience and expertise of the staff is good, but the patient is required to return to the office for test results and must pay for another office visit that will take perhaps 5 minutes of face time. It probably takes longer for the office staff to process the bill and insurance claim than you actually see a medical professional. I don't know if they are accurately cautious in watching my cysts or if this is a way to more income and avoid suits. Rethinking my relationship with this office.