A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poorvi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poorvi Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poorvi K Patel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Poorvi K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Poorvi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Poorvi Patel practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Neurologists and Paterson Child Psychiatrists.