Learn more about Dr. Poorvi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poorvi Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poorvi K Patel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Poorvi K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Poorvi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Poorvi Patel practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Neurologists and Paterson Psychiatrists.