A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poorya Fazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poorya Fazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poorya Fazel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fazel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poorya Fazel MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poorya Fazel practice?
- Dr. Poorya Fazel has 1 office location.
Dr. Poorya Fazel practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.