Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Poovambur Krishnamurthy
Dr. Poovambur Krishnamurthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Krishnamurthy is affiliated with Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc. and Florida State Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Poovambur Krishnamurthy has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Poovambur Krishnamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Estrellita Redmon
Tallahassee, FL 0.46 mi27
Dr. Dennis Williams
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tallahassee, FL 0.46 mi38
Dr. Suma Dondapati
Tallahassee, FL 0.47 mi7