A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P. Ataii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P. Ataii, Cosmetic Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ataii graduated from Ross University School Of Medicine, University Of Southern Califor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ataii has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P. Alexander Ataii MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. P. A. Ataii practice?
- Dr. P. Ataii has 1 office location.
Dr. P. Ataii practices Procedural Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.