A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonglertham
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jonglertham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonglertham graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Jonglertham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham practice?
- Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pornchai Jonglertham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE and Superior, NE.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Hematologists, and Grapevine Oncologists.