Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Poroshat Tabar
Dr. Poroshat Tabar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with other offices in Redwood City, CA and Mountain View, CA (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tabar is affiliated with KP Redwood City Medical Center, Northbay Medical Center and VacaValley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Poroshat Tabar has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Poroshat Tabar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Joshua Troke
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Redwood City, CA 0 mi2
Dr. Frank Ruiz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Shalu Patel
Redwood City, CA 0 mi8