A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Potenciano Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Potenciano Paredes is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Paredes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Potenciano Reynoso Paredes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Potenciano R. Paredes practice?
- Dr. Potenciano Paredes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Potenciano Paredes practices Pediatrics near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians.