A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Potenciano Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Potenciano Paredes is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Paredes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paredes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Potenciano R. Paredes practice?
Dr. Potenciano Paredes practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.