A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poul Laplante is Good. Dr. Laplante has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poul Laplante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laplante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Poul Laplante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Poul M. Laplante practice?
Dr. Poul Laplante practices Family Medicine near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Medford Family Physicians.