A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poul Laplante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poul Laplante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poul Laplante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laplante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Poul M. Laplante practice?
Dr. Poul Laplante practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Undersea Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Family Physicians, Medford Psychiatrists, Medford Emergency Physicians, Medford Addiction Specialists, and Medford Preventive Medicine Specialists.