A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poul Laplante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poul Laplante is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laplante
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Laplante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poul Laplante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Laplante has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poul Michael Laplante MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poul M. Laplante practice?
- Dr. Poul Laplante has 1 office location.
Dr. Poul Laplante practices Family Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Family Physicians.