Dr. Pouran Nowroozi MD Patient Reviews

Highly recommend!
Love her!

March 10th, 2015
Awfully disappointed
I would never recommend this doctor

February 10th, 2015
She can be rather abrupt, but I genuinely feel she cares about me & my health. She knows her stuff! She schedules test & appts. the same day, remembering that I am driving from the Outer Banks, so I won't have to make an unnecessary trip. She personally has called to check on me and to make sure I understood results from tests.

October 6th, 2010
She's the most uncaring doctor I've ever heard of. When I asked too many questions (first pregnancy) she got very annoyed with me. Toward the end, she used terrorist tactics. I was down to the last few weeks, she knew I couldn't change doctors - she was rude and threatened my unborn child. I left her office terrified and in tears my last few visits. I should have reported her to the medical board, but didn't.

November 29th, 2009
Great Doctor, terrible staff!
Dr. Nowroozi is an excellent doctor...if her staff let you get in to see her! When scheduling appointments, you get tossed around between the scheduler/nurses, calls get dropped/put on hold for long periods, and sometimes when you think you have scheduled an appointment, you arrive at the office to find that someone forgot to put your name in the schedule book (this happened to me during an emergency situation-not exactly the most caring staff!). When trying to schedule an appointment, one of the nurses was trying to diagnose me by phone before telling me that I'd have to wait about 3 months to get into see the Doc! When Dr. Nowroozi was at depaul hospital, the wait time was about 15-30 minutes once you got to the office. Since the move to EVMS office, my wait time ranged from 45 minutes to 2 hours. It's almost like they are double-booking appointments or have emergencies every time I went in for a prenatal appointment. Dr. Nowroozi is a great doctor, but needs to fire all of the front office/nurses. Long story short, I will be switching OB/GYN, to one that I can actually get in to see if I need to.

November 20th, 2009