A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pouya Bahrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pouya Bahrami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrami graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahrami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pouya Bahrami DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pouya Bahrami practice?
- Dr. Pouya Bahrami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pouya Bahrami practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.