Dr. Pouya Bahrami DO Patient Reviews

December 11th, 2016
RN, MSN, MHA, MBA
Dr Bahrami has been my physician for over 10 years since I came to Los Angeles as a Travel RN. He is caring, kind and considerate. His practice has grown because he cares about haaving good patient outcomes. He treats each patient as an individual with specific needs of his expertise. His practice is family focused and patient centered.

September 21st, 2015
I had seen other doctors for my symptom and pain, finally I was referred to him, although he was far away , he was the one diagnosed and gave me medication that helped me a lot and finally I am feeling l good , he spends time, he is very caring, and follows up and very knowledgeable. god bless him.

January 19th, 2015
good doctor, looooooong wait
Dr Bahrami is a good doctor, he knows what he is talking about. BUT, it takes forever to get a call back. Receptionist place you on hold for A LONG time. You have to wait at least 3 weeks to get an appointment. When you call, you will be lucky if you get someone on the phone, usually you get a voicemail. When you go for your appointment, say, its at 9 am or 12 pm, you will be seen maybe one hour later, and then your done in 10 minutes....Im searching for a new doctor right now, as soon as I find better customer service, I will leave.

December 16th, 2013
The Dr. is always late. I have had four appointments cancelled or they tried to reschedule the day of the applointment. The receptionist's are rude and either keep you on hold forever or don't call you back. The Dr. didn't seem to really care and seemed cold. The appointments that they didn't cancel I was told not to be late and I had to wait at least 45 minutes so had to pay for extra parking on top.

July 16th, 2013
Exceeded Expectations
Wow!!! Dr. Bahrami over exceeded my expectations of the medical visit. He was throural, detailed, sensative, and knowledgeable. Dr. Bahrami took the time examine the cause of my symptoms and provided a treatment plan to solve and prevent symptoms not to mask the symptoms. I am not the typical person to write a review however he took the time with me and I want to take the time to acknowledge him.

March 21st, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever
I went to this Dr.4 times because it is located near my house and convenient, but regret it every single time and will never go back! Dr. Bahrami is rude and cold and so are the nurses and receptionists. They always tAke forever to get back to you. Every time I go into the office I have to wait for at least an hr. if not more, I have waited 2 hrs. once, just to see the Doctor for less than 10 minutes. If you go to this guy you will regret it!

October 1st, 2011
i just like him. he knows what his doing. u'll know when u r visit him.

May 31st, 2011
excellent!!!
office was so clean,organized,very good following up what i need.DR.bahrami was kind.he really spen time with whatever i have problem. it was nice to visit.

February 13th, 2011
Perfect!
I thought the personel were friendly and helpful. I went in without appointment, and had to wait but I could watch TV in the waiting room. Stylish office for an internist, he was cordial.