Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Clare B on May 14th, 2015

This is the BEST doctor I have seen in years and the office staff is fantastic too

by BJF on Dec 2nd, 2013

What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Shafipour's practice is exactly what I have been looking for. His friendly, highly educated staff. The modern, state of the art atmosphere. His overall knowledge and compassion had me feeling very comfortable and safe. I am thrilled that I have found a doctor who understands me and truly cares about my heath and well being.

best Dr experience in L.A show details best Dr experience in L.A
by Karen A on Oct 22nd, 2013

I cannot say enough about this Dr & his amazing staff!!! I have been to many drs in L.A & this DR & his office have the rest beat!!! there is virtually no waiting time even though the Dr is busy..he is so easy to talk to & you never feel rushed.if you call the office w/an issue the staff is so professional but so kind & you actually get to talk to the Dr!!! I had an emergency a few weeks ago & needed a prescription before I went out of town. I called the office & Dr was away at a convention but the super sweet lady that I was talking to actually called the Dr & he called in my meds...in about 20 mins!!!! amazing!! I would very highly recommend this Dr & his staff they really go out of their way for the patients & that is so rare these days!!! This is the way we wish our Dr visits could be & here w/Dr. Shaipour & his staff they are....

A complete experience. show details A complete experience.
by Sheila Karbassian on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Pouya Shafipour is a genuinely caring physician. Combined with his extensive knowledge of Western medicine with a focus on nutrition and diet as well as vitamins and supplements he and his equally caring and knowledgable staff are a rare and valuable team to have on your health support contact list!

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by j. t. on Jun 24th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Shafipour was very sensitive to my situation and made me feel comfortable. While other doctors I have seen have always seemed to be in a hurry, h ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
by Jacob, R on Jun 10th, 2013

Modern facility, friendly staff, speedy service. I went in for a physical exam and left the office with all my questions answered and was given a personalized list of supplements, exercise and diet to help me improve my health. Moreover, the doctor himself called me the next day to go over the blood test results which were available on their secure patient portal for me to review! What else can one ask for!

by MF on Mar 13th, 2013

Had my first visit here. Friendly & beautiful office & staff. I had some blood work done and signed up for an allergy blood test. The Dr listened to me pationtly and was very thorough. He gave me a log in info to a site that I could communicate with them and check on my results. He gave me a call the next day with my results- I couldn't believe how prompt it was. I am definitley going back and telling everyone to use him for all general, preventative and weight management needs. He definitley is very knowledgable and up to date in the weight loss field- who wouldn't want that?!

Greatly helped with low thyroid function show details Greatly helped with low thyroid function
by J. R. on Mar 12th, 2013 on doctor.com

I had been experiencing symptoms of low thyroid function which included feeling tired and exhausted all the time, wanted to sleep and was gaining weig ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Thyroid Help show details Thyroid Help
Feb 26th, 2013

Anyone who has experienced the symptoms of Hypothyroidism can tell you how terrible and exhausting it can be. I went to Dr. Shafipour feeling about as bad as I have ever felt in my life and was amazed at how fast and precisely he was able to turn it all around. A quick test, some nutritional suggestions and prescription for a natural product and I am back to being myself. I can't thank you enough....... and my 2 little boys would like to thank you too because I have the energy to keep up with them again.

Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Shafipour and his staff are great. I am new to Los Angeles and was worried about having to find a new doctor. But Dr. Shafipour put me at ease, really listens and is helpful and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Caring medical doctor and facility show details Caring medical doctor and facility
Jul 16th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Shafipour and the Wellesley Medical center was amazing. I highly recommend it. The receptionist was kind, quick, and helpful. Dr. Shafipour spent a lot of time with me, getting to know my background, problems, and listening to what I was saying. He did not rush me at all. He explained the tests he was going to run, explaining the how and why to me in language that I clearly understood. His bedside manner was incredibly caring and comforting. I left the office feeling confident about my health and well cared for.

May 23rd, 2012

Wide range of knowledge. Very strong in reventive care. Easy to make an appointment, caring, compassionate, effective and efficient. The best doctor I've had so far. Highly recommended.

great job show details great job
Feb 17th, 2012

I used Dr. shafipour's help to lose weight. He did a great job and I am very happy with the outcome. I recommend him strongly.

Same day appointment show details Same day appointment
Feb 14th, 2012

I was able to get an appointment the same day and Dr.Shafipour was very knowledgeable and caring physician. I recommend him to my friends.

A Doctor's Doctor show details A Doctor's Doctor
Feb 12th, 2012

More doctors could learn from him. Glenn Clarke

Professional show details Professional
Feb 3rd, 2012

I visited Dr. Shafipour 1 year ago. My objective was to loose weight specialy around my waist area. I lost 10 LBS in 5 Weeks from 142 to 132. The most important thing for me is that I learned how to eat and what effects it has on my weight and which area. I highly recommend him if you are serious about loosing weight and learning how to eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight.

Grateful show details Grateful
Jan 23rd, 2012

I am so grateful to Dr. Shafipour, it is thanks to him, that I now have a healthy, happier life!, I lost 50 pounds, and have kept them off for over 6 months. He was caring, supportive and I always felt like I was safe.

Fereshteh Amin show details Fereshteh Amin
Jan 18th, 2012

I had high cholestrol and was on Lipitol, being under Dr. Shafipour's supervision and his recommended diet, after 6 months, now I have normal cholestrol and have lost 10 pounds. I don't need to take Lipitol any more.Thanks to Dr. Shafipour

My favorite doctor ever show details My favorite doctor ever
Jan 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Shafipour for 3 years. He is a true old school doctor in terms of taking time with patients, and making sure all questions are answered. He is incredibly progressive in terms of holistic medicine and nutrition (my bone with most other doctors) and knows when to pharmaceuticals are needed, and when they can be avoided. He is the image of health himself, which is always reassuring to me. I am the type of patient that is weary of MD's, and I have 100% faith in Dr. Shafipour. I have recommended numerous friends to him, and they have all thanked me for it.

Family doctor show details Family doctor
by Kalika Yap on Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Shafipour didn't keep me waiting. I was really sick and he was able to see me the same day.

Fast and pleasant show details Fast and pleasant
Jan 6th, 2012

Nice and friendly office Staff . My appointment was on time and the doctor was very professional. Highly recommend dr. Shafipour.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Mary K. on Apr 5th, 2009

Very Thoughtful, Very Through despite the fact I was late and he had other patients waiting, he went through every detail of my treatment plan and wrote everything down for me so I could remember. Also gave me a call the next day to check up on me. I highly recommend Dr. Shafipour as a Family Doctor and a Weight Loss Specialist