Dr. Pouya Shafipour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 14th, 2015
This is the BEST doctor I have seen in years and the office staff is fantastic too

December 2nd, 2013
What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Shafipour's practice is exactly what I have been looking for. His friendly, highly educated staff. The modern, state of the art atmosphere. His overall knowledge and compassion had me feeling very comfortable and safe. I am thrilled that I have found a doctor who understands me and truly cares about my heath and well being.

October 22nd, 2013
best Dr experience in L.A
I cannot say enough about this Dr & his amazing staff!!! I have been to many drs in L.A & this DR & his office have the rest beat!!! there is virtually no waiting time even though the Dr is busy..he is so easy to talk to & you never feel rushed.if you call the office w/an issue the staff is so professional but so kind & you actually get to talk to the Dr!!! I had an emergency a few weeks ago & needed a prescription before I went out of town. I called the office & Dr was away at a convention but the super sweet lady that I was talking to actually called the Dr & he called in my meds...in about 20 mins!!!! amazing!! I would very highly recommend this Dr & his staff they really go out of their way for the patients & that is so rare these days!!! This is the way we wish our Dr visits could be & here w/Dr. Shaipour & his staff they are....

August 5th, 2013
A complete experience.
Dr. Pouya Shafipour is a genuinely caring physician. Combined with his extensive knowledge of Western medicine with a focus on nutrition and diet as well as vitamins and supplements he and his equally caring and knowledgable staff are a rare and valuable team to have on your health support contact list!

June 24th, 2013
Good Doctor
Dr. Shafipour was very sensitive to my situation and made me feel comfortable. While other doctors I have seen have always seemed to be in a hurry, h ...

June 10th, 2013
Great Experience!
Modern facility, friendly staff, speedy service. I went in for a physical exam and left the office with all my questions answered and was given a personalized list of supplements, exercise and diet to help me improve my health. Moreover, the doctor himself called me the next day to go over the blood test results which were available on their secure patient portal for me to review! What else can one ask for!

March 13th, 2013
Had my first visit here. Friendly & beautiful office & staff. I had some blood work done and signed up for an allergy blood test. The Dr listened to me pationtly and was very thorough. He gave me a log in info to a site that I could communicate with them and check on my results. He gave me a call the next day with my results- I couldn't believe how prompt it was. I am definitley going back and telling everyone to use him for all general, preventative and weight management needs. He definitley is very knowledgable and up to date in the weight loss field- who wouldn't want that?!

March 12th, 2013
Greatly helped with low thyroid function
I had been experiencing symptoms of low thyroid function which included feeling tired and exhausted all the time, wanted to sleep and was gaining weig ...

February 26th, 2013
Thyroid Help
Anyone who has experienced the symptoms of Hypothyroidism can tell you how terrible and exhausting it can be. I went to Dr. Shafipour feeling about as bad as I have ever felt in my life and was amazed at how fast and precisely he was able to turn it all around. A quick test, some nutritional suggestions and prescription for a natural product and I am back to being myself. I can't thank you enough....... and my 2 little boys would like to thank you too because I have the energy to keep up with them again.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Shafipour and his staff are great. I am new to Los Angeles and was worried about having to find a new doctor. But Dr. Shafipour put me at ease, really listens and is helpful and caring. I would highly recommend him.

July 16th, 2012
Caring medical doctor and facility
My experience with Dr. Shafipour and the Wellesley Medical center was amazing. I highly recommend it. The receptionist was kind, quick, and helpful. Dr. Shafipour spent a lot of time with me, getting to know my background, problems, and listening to what I was saying. He did not rush me at all. He explained the tests he was going to run, explaining the how and why to me in language that I clearly understood. His bedside manner was incredibly caring and comforting. I left the office feeling confident about my health and well cared for.

May 23rd, 2012
Wide range of knowledge. Very strong in reventive care. Easy to make an appointment, caring, compassionate, effective and efficient. The best doctor I've had so far. Highly recommended.