A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Powell Auer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Powell Auer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Powell Auer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Auer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Auer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Powell Britain Auer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Powell B. Auer practice?
- Dr. Powell Auer has 1 office location.
Dr. Powell Auer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.