Orthopedic Surgeons
Highland Clinic
1455 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
318-798-4623
Locations and availability (3)

|  Microdiscectomy  |  show details
by Todd H. on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Auer took his time to explain to me all of the questions that I had even questions I had forgotten about until right before surgery. I had a very good experience with him as my surgeon. I also personally know one of the other drs. in that office and Dr. Auer is highly regarded by him. The reason I didn't go to the Dr. that I know is that he doesn't work on the spine.

|  Bad Doctoor do not go .  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

No bed side manners at all!!! After knowing he was hurting me never once did he say he was sorry! Not only that the shot did not work and was wasted money,but also he was letting me decide which surgery i wanted!!! he's the Doctor. He said i could get the small surgery that would help my leg or i could get a big surgery that would help my back but not my leg. wth? I was very lucjk to find such a great Doctor that did my surgery and NO i did not have a choice of what surgery, i had so much going on with my back he had to cut a foot down my back and place two rods with mesh and screws and a spacer and Thank God i have no more pain and doing great!! I would never recommend Dr. Auer to my wort enemy!!! I would say go see Dr. Sin he is awesome!!!

|  So wonderful  |  show details
by Brandy Kaiser on Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Auer is a wonderful doctor. His staff is warm and caring just as he is. He has helped me so much. Not just physically but emotionally also! Know that I am in great hands with him as my doctor. Would HIGHLY recommend him!