Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Best orthopedic surgeon show details Best orthopedic surgeon
by Brandy on Jun 14th, 2016

Dr. Auer is the best orthopedic doctor out there for cervical and lumbar. Dr. Auer's nurses are great. They are so sympathethic with you. I love this office! I will always use them.

Sad show details Sad
Mar 21st, 2016

Takes for ever to schedule surgery

Never again! show details Never again!
Nov 30th, 2015

First of all i have had an issue with the l4 and l5 for some ten years. After having good success with Auers partner Dr Houtz concerning my shoulder i thought i would try Auer based on the recommendation of Dr. Houtz. Well i had my first visit with him. The guy hardly cracked a smile. Looked like he really wasn t happy or interested in seeing me. We discussed my problem and how i am managing the pain vaguely., Finally he said we need to get imaging and he wanted me to see a nuerologist! upon walking out he made the comment that the nuerologist was pretty busy and then said we all are pretty busy. i guess my problem wasnt serious enough so i just wasted his time. Will see the nuerologists but not sure if i will go back to Auer!

Sep 4th, 2015

Dr Auer is a great doctor. Takes time with the patient.

Great doctor an an great P.A. show details Great doctor an an great P.A.
by Emmitt on Jul 31st, 2015

Doctor Auer did a DNC own my neck going own 2 years. Had plate an 8 screws. It took a year to really realize the full benefits. But I will say he was great an I have almost full range turning my neck. An it gave me backfeeling in my arms. He doesn't have the best bed time manners so don't expect any singer coating.But his P A makes up for him

Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Auer is great. My neck feels 100% better.

Microdiscectomy show details Microdiscectomy
by Todd H. on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Auer took his time to explain to me all of the questions that I had even questions I had forgotten about until right before surgery. I had a very good experience with him as my surgeon. I also personally know one of the other drs. in that office and Dr. Auer is highly regarded by him. The reason I didn't go to the Dr. that I know is that he doesn't work on the spine.

So wonderful show details So wonderful
by Brandy Kaiser on Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Auer is a wonderful doctor. His staff is warm and caring just as he is. He has helped me so much. Not just physically but emotionally also! Know that I am in great hands with him as my doctor. Would HIGHLY recommend him!