Dr. Prabash Koneru MD Patient Reviews

2.4

June 8th, 2016
Great doctor!
He was very thorough and polite. He answered all my questions. He spent a lot of time explaining my serious condition. He was very supportive and understanding. The reviews on this website do not reflect this doctor! Please discuss the previous reviews with him and he will certainly explain who gave these reviews and why. Trust me, he's a great doctor!

November 11th, 2012
Not A Good Experience
He did not diagnose my problem correctly, I had to suffer for an additional 2 weeks until I went to another doctor who ordered the right tests. I tried calling his office during the 2 weeks and could not get this doctor to call me back. Either he didn't get my 8 messages or he was being evasive. I think this doctor is very dangerous.

September 9th, 2012
Bad Experience
My experience was same to what is already posted about this doctor, he did not know what he was talking about. I feel his exam was not complete like how some of the other doctors I have been to have done. I left feeling uncomfortable in the changes he made with my medications. I should have gone for another opinion but I have trouble transporting myself to appointmnents in the first place. Why is he re-hired at this hospital? Don't they read the posts and realize how neglectful and dangerous this doctor is?

May 20th, 2012
Uncomfortable experience
I agree with the overall bad experience posts. He was not able to answer my questions about some of my medications. I felt like my visit was rushed or he was rushed. I left feeling like I needed another appointment with another physician. Wish I had found these posts earlier. I could have saved my money and time and asked for another doctor.

November 14th, 2011
Inexperienced and unintelligent
i knew some of the things he was telling were wrong. I felt I had more knowledge about my condition just from being a patient for a few years than he did from his training. He wouldn't admit when he didn't know and instead he fumbled his way through his answers. It was a waste of my time since I felt so uncomfortable with that visit I had to schedule another for a second opinion. I do not recommend this doctor.

April 24th, 2011
Also found this doctor to be inexperienced and he rushed my exam. He was more interested in his cell phone than taking time to answer my questions.

April 20th, 2011
Did not rush my visit like most other doctors. He spent time answering all my questions and explained everything so it was easy to understand.

December 25th, 2010
Inexperienced (I got a second opinion), low maturity level (was late and blamed other patients/staff for it) and unprofessional (both in his overall appearance/presentation as well as behavior.