A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatnagar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatnagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabha Bhatnagar practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Primary Care Doctors.