Dr. Prabha Mohta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2010
My experience
Dr. Mohta doesn't seem to take her patients questions and concerns seriously. She sometimes will completely ignore questions or forget to answer them. Her office seems to schedule 3 or 4 patients for the same time slot, so if you are the last person to sign in for that time, you will be waiting up to an hour or more to even get into a exam room. She tends to not care about how much pain a patient is in, and she doesn't seem to like to perscribe any medications, even if you have a condition. The only good thing about her is that her office visits aren't as expensive as other doctors, but if you have insurance, I would recommend that you see another doctor who will listen and take you seriously.

June 28th, 2010
My experience dealing w/ Dr. Mohta
My 3 teenage daughters & I have been seeing Dr. Mohta for almost a yr. now. I am in the process of finding us a new one a.s.a.p.! Dr. Mohta is VERY unfriendly, deosnt let you explain your symptoms thoroughly, will not give you time to go over everything you went to the Dr.'s for if there are multiple issues going on with you, has a case overload therefor making it IMPOSSIBLE to spend the neccessary time it takes to do a thorough exam, seems to get VERY fustrated with her patients if they ask her to do certain tasks ~ for example..Filling out paperwork you may need for unemployment or maybe for an auto claim from an accident. My daughters & I have all had bad experiences w/ Dr. Mohta. While one of my "teenage" daughters were having Pap Smear, without me in the examining room, Dr. Mohta continuously made remarks to her along the lines of....You are to young to be doing such things, does your mother talk to you about sex, deosnt your boyfriend wear condoms. As soon as I find a new Dr. my daughers & I are out of there. I pray I dont see you there before then! Goood luck & God bless!!!

August 24th, 2010