Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prabha Murthy
Dr. Prabha Murthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 51 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and Uh Richmond Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Prabha Murthy has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Prabha Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Deepjot Singh
Emergency Medicine, Pathology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Balazs Halmos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi21
Dr. Nadia Kaisi
Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi34