A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabha Nair, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nair has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center - Kankakee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabha J. Nair practice?
Dr. Prabha Nair practices Pediatrics near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, IL and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Bridgeton Pediatricians.