A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabha Nair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Nair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabha J. Nair practice?
Dr. Prabha Nair practices Pediatrics near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Bridgeton Pediatricians.