A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabha Nair is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabha Nair, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Nair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabha J Nair BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Prabha J. Nair practice?
- Dr. Prabha Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prabha Nair practices Pediatrics near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Bridgeton Pediatricians.