Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prabha Ranganathan
Dr. Prabha Ranganathan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ranganathan is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. She speaks English.
Dr. Prabha Ranganathan has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Prabha Ranganathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Todd Fehniger
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi15
Dr. Jeffrey Atkinson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Garry Tobin
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi32