A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Sunderajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderajan graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Sunderajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabha Sunderajan MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Prabha Sunderajan practice?
- Dr. Prabha Sunderajan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabha Sunderajan practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.