Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prabhakar Baliga
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Baliga is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Medical University Of South Carolina. He speaks English.
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Goran Rac
Charleston, SC 0 mi
Dr. Mark Lockett
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi23
Dr. Alexander Harvin
Diagnostic Radiology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi1