Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Baliga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Kalyanpur Baliga BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar K. Baliga practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Baliga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.