Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prabhakar Baliga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baliga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baliga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Baliga BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar Baliga practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Baliga has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Baliga practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.