A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhamidipati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhamidipati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhamidipati graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Bhamidipati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Venkata Ratna Bhamidipati MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar V. Bhamidipati practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.