A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhamidipati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhamidipati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhamidipati graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Bhamidipati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Venkata Ratna Bhamidipati MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar V. Bhamidipati practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Bhamidipati practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.