A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabhakar Guduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prabhakar Guduru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guduru graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Guduru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Dakota Heartland Hlth System, Fargo, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabhakar Rao Guduru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prabhakar R. Guduru practice?
- Dr. Prabhakar Guduru has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabhakar Guduru practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists.